Country of Origin︰
Total 2 Related Items
||Clear, Green, Blue, Bronze, Grey, Milk white etc.
||Clear, Extra Clear, French Green, Dark Green, Ford Blue, Dark Blue, Bronze, Euro Grey etc. available with reflective glass also.
||3+0.38+3mm, 4+0.38+4mm, 5+0.38+5mm, 6+0.38+6mm, 3+0.76+3mm, 4+0.76+4mm, 5+0.76+5mm, 6+0.76+6mm etc, could be produced as per request.
||1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3300mm could be produced as per request.
||In three weeks after order confirmation.
- Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
- Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect
- Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
- Create aesthetic sense to buildings:Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
- Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
- Windows, doors and facades on various buildings
- Interior applications for furniture or decorations
- Mirror making
- Automotive window shields